Are you eager to create state of the art user experience while having fun? Do you want to be part of an international industry leading AdTech innovator and create top of the line user experience?
Our mission is to give apps with potential the chance to be successful in the competitive app marketplace, and to support this we need a Lead UX designer to be part of our newly established Product team.
You will work close together with both the product team, developers, designers, and QA’s.
You will take the lead of every process right from the initial idea and giving your input as our design expert, while focusing both on our end-users, app publishers and of course our own business. Together with the design team you will take the lead to ensure to design positive user experiences and intuitive interfaces for a wide variety of culturally diverse audiences stretching from the Americas in the West to Japan in the East, and even the very southern tips of New Zealand and Argentina. If you love the idea of designing for millions of users world-wide, innovate, explore, and experiment with new and sometimes crazy ideas thru rapid prototyping then this is the perfect job for you.
The design team is part of our Product team, and you will be the team leader of 3 designers.
Besides the above, your main tasks will be:
- Sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Facilitating internal workshops with different stakeholders
- Advocate UI/UX design standards
- Guidelines and strategies for creating cohesive experiences.
- Find opportunities within the industry, think outside the box and dare to experiment with new ideas.
- Have a curiosity in the app-tech industry, with a sense of both possibilities and limitations within hardware and software.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for people with:
- Experience as a senior designer or lead experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a UX designer
- Experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience from a SaaS-company or mobile/app company will be a distinct advantage and get you off the ground faster.
- You can be self-taught or have a relevant educational background.
We are looking for talent – not grades. A structured approach to your work and a dedicated focus on time & quality. High energy and a positive attitude. The capacity to work well in a team environment, as well as individually with little direction.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round of the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.