Are you our new Solution Architect taking the next seat in our SRE team, being part of our amazing company helping app owners become successful?
We are looking for an experienced solution architect who can take ownership of our core business components and architecture in collaboration with our Product Owner, Project Manager, Cloud Architect, Data Architect, and ultimately our CTO.
Our mission is to give apps with potential the chance to be successful in the competitive app marketplace. To ensure this we need an experienced and dedicated Solution Architect to join our fast-growing company.
Our solution serves millions of end users, and we, therefore, expect our new Solution Architect to have a high focus on reliability, security, cost, and maintainability.
There is an expectancy to be hands-on with coding the core together with the rest of the developers in the SRE team.
You will be able to unfold all your skills and gain in-depth knowledge of our industry.
Technologies we are using include:
- Android (Kotlin/Java) for SDK development
- SQL databases (MySql and PostgreSQL)
- Ad networks (Facebook and Google Ads primarily)
Furthermore, your fields of responsibility will be:
- Research, design, analyze and lead implementation of technical solutions.
- Suggest and drive technical and business improvements.
- Suggest technical implementations/updates/configurations.
- Work with Business stakeholders & product owners to create alignment on scope and solution design.
- Produce and maintain solution documentation.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for people with the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Solution Architect
- Have wide knowledge and hands experience with technologies such as AWS, experience in java, node.js, python or similar, as well as SQL databases.
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications in a cloud-based environment
- Proactive and able to take ownership of own tasks
- Fluent in English since this is our company language.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive on creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office, you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – to reach one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socialize with colleagues and have fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on ensuring smooth communication in the company. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. This extra-long weekend is kicked off with a Thursday bar to round off the month. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance, and free flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football, and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link. As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferably by email: email@example.com
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website appvestor.com to learn more about us and working here.